Our Story

**Recently Updated on 2/7/15**
Click here to see a timeline of our one-of-a-kind adoption story (still in progress)!

Collier Family Adoption Update

Collier Family Adoption Update:

HOME!!!!!!

Friday, December 5, 2014

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, friends,

God is good.

God is sovereign.

God is mighty.

We wanted our girls home for Christmas.

God said no.

We wanted to be submitted to Ukraine's government by the end of the year.

God said no.

It was SO. HARD.

I lost my battle with sin SO MANY TIMES.

I had to ask forgiveness SO OFTEN.

But God does not want to be done with me yet!

We got word that we have been USCIS APPROVED!!!!!!!!

We have had problem after problem with this step of the process, but we made it!  We did not walk this leg of the journey.  God carried us.  Some days, it felt as though we were being dragged along the stony ground on our faces, but that was only because of the struggles our hard hearts brought along with us.

And we have made it.

Not made it, made it.

The next step will be Ukraine's government.

And that is a doozie.

But, friends...

God has been here EVERY STEP.

He is working.

He is powerful.

He is saying I STILL LOVE YOU.

I AM WITH YOU.

Trust me.

Obey Me.

Let me carry you.

Celebrate with us!

We are one step closer to our girls today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments: